Friday, July 10, 2009

A New Song

This week has been pretty busy. There are a few things that I want to highlight. On Sunday, a man dressed in what looked like pioneer clothing walked up to the stand to bare his testimony. He was a man from salt lake city. He was actually traveling from somewhere in Iowa to salt lake....pulling a hand cart. Over 1000 miles all by himself and this guy is at least 60. He had a great testimony and some amazing experiences he shared from his trek.

I started working this week and it has been great. It is harder to find time to do some of the things that i have been doing for the past few weeks because I am spending at least 8 hours a day out of the house.

We also decorated our living room today and i must say that Meg out did herself. It looks very nice and is feeling more and more like home.

Well I wasn't going to do this but Meg seems to think it will be a good idea. I am posting a video of me playing a song with my guitar. It is a song I have started to write, so it is VERY rough. You will also notice I am not the most talented musically but I love to do this stuff...try to do it.

It's called "Saving Lady Marmalade"

Hopefully it is tolerable.

No comments:

Post a Comment