Monday, February 15, 2010

Well I've been promising my family in Nebraska an update for about a month now, and I'm sorry to say that I still don't have pictures of our new place to post on here but they will be up soon.

Things are going really well for us here. Andrew is still working for Wells Fargo and taking online classes from Utah State and I'm working at noble finance and going to The U. I must say that I've become quite keen of the University of Utah. I love my classes! Here they are for those of you who are wondering:
Teaching Health in Secondary Education
Health & Human Relations
Personal Resiliency
Facilitating Healthy Behaviors
Community Health Issues
Pilates

This upcoming week is going to be pretty busy. I have tests in 4 of my classes, 2 reaction papers due and two lesson plans due but I'm excited for the challenge and bizarrely motivated.

This weekend Andrew and I went to Ogden to spend some time with our friends Paul and Amelia. We had so much fun. We went to an institute dinner/dance, then we went to the end of the winter festival where we got to watch the fireworks, after that we went to back to Paul and Amelias to play a little Blokus (awesome game! for anyone who hasn't played it I would recommend it) and lastly we watched New Moon at the college. I don't think the boys were too crazy about the movie ( Andrew slept through half of it) but us girls enjoyed it.
Today was our first valentines day together as a married couple. Because it is Sunday and we are house sitting we were somewhat limited to what we could do, but of course that didn't stop Andrew. He made me a nice, what we like to call, Linner (The meal between lunch and dinner). It was easily the best valentines day ever because I got to spend it with my husband.

Well I should probably attempt to fall asleep because it is 4 AM, but before I do I'll post a few pics from our weekend. Hope all is well with everyone and hope everyone had an incredible Valentines Day.

Nebraska Fam, I promise to take some pics of our home soon. Sorry it's taking me so long. I love and miss you all!


He Brought home chocolate covered Strawberries, He knows me to too well.
The Dinner Andy Made me

1 comment:

  1. I hope all the pitbulls didnt attack you as you ate dinner. Thanks once again for coming to play with us this weekend, it was long over due. Valentines day is so much better with a spouse, I'm glad you guys had a great Linner!

    ReplyDelete