Monday, May 24, 2010

Andrew Kent Vera

Andrew and I will have been married a year on June 6th and I've been reflecting a lot on the past year lately. I must say that there is noone as perfect for me than Andrew. So I'm going to list some of the things I love about him.

1. He's passionate about everything he does
2. He sings in the car and even sings to me and it always makes me smile
3. He plays sports with me and loves them as much as I do
4.He loves getting pedicures so I never will have to go alone
5.He's the most unselfish person I know
6. His cute smile
7. He's the best at surprises. This past week I picked up a shift at work and came home to a clean house and then a candle lit room where he game me a massage and he is currently working on some surprise that I can't figure out yet, but I'm working on it
8.He knows me well enough to keep me in line and remind me when I'm not being logical
9.His dancing!! Many people don't know this but he has some awesome moves.
10. Most of all I love him because he is my best friend!

These are just a few of the many things I love about him. He is an amazing husband and friend and I have so much fun with him. I love you andy kent!!

1 comment: