Monday, October 4, 2010

Du-dumb-Megan

You know those moments when you are off in your own little world and dont realize what you're doing?  I had one of those moments today.  I had just gotten to school and put my keys in my backpack like usual.  I locked my car up and instead of putting my purse in the trunk like I normally would, I threw my backpack in there and shut it.  WHOOPS!! So there I was stranded in the parkinglot, needing to go to class and without any of my school supplies.  Luckily, we had a guest speaker in my first class and the nice person sitting next to me let me borrow a pen and paper for notes.  Also, lucky for me I have a dependable husband who called the road side assistance people while I was in class and they were there to unlock the car within a half hour!  Everything worked out and I've made it my goal to be more aware.... at least for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment