Tuesday, August 6, 2013

YOLOstone

A couple weeks ago we had the opportunity to go to West Yellowstone, Montana with our friends.  Haley and Spencer have a cabin up there on Hebgen Lake and they invited a group of us up for a few days.  It was a fun pact weekend and it was great to hang out with the other couples.  I am starting to not enjoy blogging as much as I once did, so I'm going to post some pictures and call it good.
 It was freezing

 The whole crew waiting for Old Faithful
 The girls watching videos of ourselves
 The beautiful cabin. I want to go back
 Our View
 I love the swings!!! 
Goofballs.  I love these girls and had such a fun time.
 Getting ready to go rafting. 
 Sharing an umbrella with my bestie. I love her!!
 The water was SO cold.  By the time I got out of the water my jaw was almost locked from chattering so much
 The whole crew
 I got up my first time trying out the wake board thanks to my awesome teacher, Haley.  Unfortunately for me, it made me overly confident which led to me wrecking way hard!

1 comment: