Thursday, November 5, 2009

That's SICK!

And not in the cool way. Yes, Andrew and I are are both sick :(. It all started Sunday morning, we woke up, Andy was fine but I wasn't feeling well (sinus infection). Then sunday night we got home from a little game night at my Aunts and Andy starts getting the chills and achy body, you know the typical flu symptoms and it all went down hill from there. Monday and Tuesday Andrew stayed home sick from work. I felt so bad for him. I got home from work on Monday and he tried standing up, his whole body was shaking uncontrolably. By Tuesday his temperature had gone down a little and by wednesday he was left with a very sore throat and an ear ache. I on the other hand have had it easy compared to him, a minor sore throat and the loss of my voice. We had fun with my voice last night. I usually don't sing in front of Andrew because it's just not a pretty things. Even in church I've admitted to just pretending to sing. Anyway, last night I told Andy I would sing for him because I actually had an excuse for being bad this time. We had a good laugh. Everytime I would try to hit a high note my voice would either go out or squeak really bad and go higher than I've ever heard my voice go. I don't think Andrew could deny that he was impressed by my singing ability.

Well I better get back to work, just wanted to give a quick update!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you guys are feeling better, being sick is the worst. Did andrew record your singing so we could hear it?

    ReplyDelete