Friday, September 3, 2010

Vegas

This last weekend my parents took Andrew and I to Vegas to celebrate my 21st birthday. We stayed at Caesars palace, which is one of my favorites hotels in Vegas, the other one being Mandalay Bay. We got there on Friday, went out to eat and then my mom insisted she needed to take me shopping because I apparently didn't bring Vegas attire. I must say I was in Paradise! I love the shops at Caesars Palace and I had forgotten how relaxing shopping is when you aren't spending your own money, thanks mom!! So while we were shopping Andrew and Ran, my step dad went and did a little gambling. Ran gave Andrew and I each $200 to gamble with and we came home a few hundred dollars richer. On Saturday Ran sent my mom and I to the spa to get massages and afterwards Andrew came and we indulged ourselves at the spas steam rooms. My favorite was the Cedar wood Sauna. I also liked the herbal steam room even though I could only stay in there for about a minute because it was so hard to breath. Andrew enjoyed the shaving room, they didn't have one of those on the girls side so I don’t really know what was so cool about it but he liked it. We really enjoyed our time and had fun on our little getaway to Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment