Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Enough Said

This is one of the many songs that Andrew and I like to belt out when we are in the car.... or at home..... or anywhere that we are with eachother.  We found it on a trek  CD that Andrew has and it has become one of our favorites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoQaNfNoTRY&feature=related

Maybe we were flowers, soaking up every ray of sun to grow one inch closer to one another. Or maybe we were songbirds, flying high upon the wind and every night in the trees I'd sing you to sleep.  Whatever the truth is, one things for sure. 

Chorus- I've got a timeless place for you in my heart, how I could love you this much,  I don't know.  There's this ageless feeling that telle me more and more, I must have loved you before. 

Maybe I was the ocean, and you were the sandy beach and ever minute I was falling at your feet.  Maybe you were the moon and I was just the dark, living in your sweet light, thanking God I was where you are.  They say love is ETERNAL, well I guess they must be right.

 Chorus-

Whenever you kiss me, well it feels like coming home and I've got a timless place for you in my heart.  How I could love you this much, I don't know but there's an ageless feeling that tells me more and more, I must have loved you before.

No comments:

Post a Comment