Thursday, February 17, 2011

Amour-láska-Amore-liefde-die Liebe-LOVE

Andrew and I celebrated our 3rd Valentine’s Day together this week. Andrew’s always been great at showing me he loves me so I had high expectations and like usual he exceeded my expectations. On Valentine’s morning I woke up and Andrew had already left for work, but he had left a gift and note on my night stand. I then went to class and as soon as I got home someone knocked on the door and when I opened it I was surprised with flowers (Tulips) which he did a great job picking out. I think most people get roses for Valentine’s Day but I’m not really a fan of roses. I think they stink and I’d rather have bright flowers so they were perfect. After school I headed off to basketball practice and knew that when I got home Andrew was going to have our dinner ready. I knew this because a few days before Andrew reminded me that every Valentine’s Day that we’ve spent together, he has made me dinner and he wants to make it a tradition. I couldn’t argue with that! I ended practice a little early so I could get home to Andrew (I got a lot of crap for that from the basketball girls). When I got home, Andrew had a candlelit dinner prepared. He had made steak, ratatouille and for dessert we had chocolate covered strawberries. After dinner we just spent time together and watched one of our new favorite shows, Pretty Little Liars. Lately, we have become big fans of this show. At first I didn’t think Andrew liked it and he just watched it with me to make me happy, but then I watched it without him one time and he got all bummed out so now I know he really does like it. This year’s Valentine’s Day was a complete success!! I’m so lucky to have a husband who is such a romantic. ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment