Friday, April 1, 2011

Change

Lately our life has felt a bit tedious and we are ready to make some changes.  We aren't exactly sure what changes we want to make but we know we have alot of options.  Here are some of the options we are considering. 

1. Buy a house and stay going to the U of U
2. Just me move to Cedar City and tranfer to SUU and Andrew would stay up here and keep his wellsfargo job.  (This would be a toughy because we really don't want to be away from eachother)
3. Both of us move to Cedar
4. Have a baby... Ok we're not really considering that, but it is an option

The top 3 are things that we are actually considering.  I think we are just ready to have our own place where we can work in the yard, garden, paint how we want, have a puppy.  I don't know about Andrew, but personally I'm just tired of having so many restrictions with where we are at currently.  Don't get me wrong, it's been a huge blessing to be able to live here.  I mean we have an affordable, 3 bedroom home that is fairly  new, but it feels like it's time to move forward.  Speaking of our home, I never did post pictures for my Nebraska family to see our place so I think I will do that in this post as well.  Anyway, I had just to vent a little but about how I'm ready for a change.



No comments:

Post a Comment