Thursday, August 25, 2011

Let Give This Another Try



  • I still get scared to be home alone in the dark.  I even run by the windows if the blinds are open, just in case someone is out there
  • I'm anxious!  There's never a time I'm not stressing about something.  School, Work, Laundry, Bills, the future, the past,  I can always find something to stress about.
  • I watch soap operas, I even DVR mine so I never have to miss it.
  • I'm super competetive, possibly too competetive. 
  • I don't cook.  I could probably be good at it if I tried, but I just don't like to take the time.  I'd rather have a bowl of cereal.
  • I tell people that flowers are a waste of money, but I still love getting them.
  • I'm obsessed with taking pictures
  • I want a puppy so bad, mostly to keep me busy which prevents me from stressing so much
  • I am a horrible singer.  I guess that's not really a secret
  • I love getting my hair done because of the gossip I get caught up on

No comments:

Post a Comment