Monday, December 12, 2011

Black Friday

I know I'm a few weeks late but I'm trying to catch up on blogging.  The last few years I've been becoming quite the fan of black friday.  I love how I can get most of my Christmas shopping done in one day and I love how excited it makes me for Christmas.  This year I went with my best friend Haley.  I picked her up around 11:30 PM and we made it to Target by midnight even though we got lost.  Target was an absolute madhouse, but we each got everything we needed after hours of standing in line.  After target we got lost once again (this is a typical thing when Haley and I are together, luckily we both have husbands now that we can call to help us find our way) and then made our way to the mall.  We ended up shopping from about midnight to 2 PM.  It was so fun to spend the day catching up and shopping with Haley and I'm already looking forward to next years Black Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment