Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pregnency Update


 22 Weeks
24 Weeks
I am coming up on my 24 week mark and in the past week my belly completely popped out.  Everyone I see comments on how much I’ve grown since the last time they saw me.  It freaks me out a little bit that I grew so fast and so much in such a short period.  I keep thinking if I continue to grow like this for the remainder of my pregnancy I will be HUGE by the time he gets here.  Today I bought my first pair of maternity pants.  I had told myself that I would not buy maternity clothes and that it would work out perfectly with fall and winter coming I could just wear leggings, but I finally had to give in because the leggings just weren’t cutting it and I only fit into one pair of my pre pregnancy jeans.  The maternity pants were super comfortable, even more than I expected.  I joked with Andrew that I might just stick with maternity pants forever.  I will end by saying I absolutely love being pregnant.  When I hear people complain about pregnancy I get confused because even with the morning sickness and some of the discomforts it is still THE COOLEST thing EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment