Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Life is WONDERFUL

 Madden and his cousins.  They are already teaming up on him, but he doesn't seem to mind.
 Andrew's hair is way too long.... and for some odd reason, I really like it in this pic
 Me and one of my handsome boys

I can't get enough of those cheeks.  Yes, I know Madden is a total code 9  in this picture.
 Madden and his twin cousins
Our first razor ride since we had Madden

Time is flying by here in the Vera household.  Madden seems to be growing every single day and it is is happening way to fast for this momma.  I catch myself getting excited for the things he will do in the future like playing catch and running around the backyard, but then I remember how precious he is right now and it makes me sad that he is growing so fast.  Madden's newest accomplishment happened about a week ago.  He was laying on his tummy, which he absolutely hates and all of he rolled himself over to his back.  Needless to say, he isn't spending much time on his tummy anymore.  If he doesn't roll himself over, he lays face down and screams until I pick him up.  I am so grateful for my little family and the happiness that Madden has brought to our family.  For anyone who reads our blog, here are a few pics and I will hopefully do a two month update on Madden in a few day.  WHAT?! I can't believe he is two months old already.  Time needs to slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment