Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Getting ready for school!

Things around here haven't slowed down at all. In fact, I think they've gotten more busy. Both Andrew and I are getting ready for school. I was able to meet with an advisor last friday and register for a few classes. Unfortunately, because I waited so long to register for classes my options were limited. Most of the classes I need are either full of right in the middle of the work day. Luckily they offer some saturday classes so forhe next few months that will be what the mornings of my saturdays consist of. Which is okay with me, I'm just grateful I'm able to take classes. I'm hoping to get a full schedule right now I only have 9 credits but I'm going to write a letter to a couple professors to see if they will let me submit everything online because I don't think my boss is going to let me miss work. Also, Andrew'sinancial aid came through yesterday and he was able to register for classes so we will both be very busy with working full time and going to school full time but we both are very excited and up for the challenge. My birthday is this Sunday and I have to say I'm a little sad that I'm getting so old, but also happy that I will no longer be a teenager. Life is good here. We miss y'all back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment