Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Sibs are here

The siblings have been here for about a week now. It's weird to think they are already leaving tomorrow. It's going to be so weird and quiet not having them around. The first couple days they were here we went and stayed up at the river. We did some swimming, fishing and of course we played some river baseball. The fishing wasn't very good which was weird but we did catch a few catfish and a couple bass. And Aaron did slap a fish and it was hilarious, I will post the video later. I think I laughed for an hour afterwards. Lets see on Monday we went boating.. The very first time the boys got on the tube I was so scared for them because they had the 3 of them on the tube which is never good. When there are 3 people someone always gets hurt. But they did it and when we went around a curve the tube whipped around and the boys went flying. I think they are still a little sore but they should be fine. If you're not sore after tubing you didn't do it right. Andrew and I did a little skiing too. I had done it before so it wasn't too hard but watching Andrew was fun. His very first time trying to get up he totally did the splits. Then the other times he would get up for about 3 second and ten it looked like his skiis flew our from under him. Yesterday Andrew got off early and they all went to the temple... I was very jealous I couldn't go, but andrew promised we could go soon. Well I need to get back to work but it's been nice having the sibs out to visit. we miss everyone back home!! Oh and we will post pics from their trip soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment