Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tooele Vs Grantsville

Yesterday, my girls played Grantsville's basketball team for the second time.  The first time we played them grantsville controlled the tempo of the game and we ended up losing by 7.  Yesterday our team came out ready to play,  they played with more intensity than I've ever seen them play with and I was very impressed.  The game ended up going into over time and we lost by 1 point.  It was disappointing to lose, but I have never been so proud of them.  They played really hard.  We have a week off for Christmas break and then we will pick things back up next wednesday.

Though we've been busy this week with games and practice, the team has managed to find time for 2 Christmas parties.  The first party was just for the sophomore team, we did it at my house and ate chilli and did a gift exchange.  Then today we had another one at the school with all 4 teams.  This one consisted of breakfast and another gift exchange.  I only participated in one gift exchange but thanks to my sophomores I ended up with a Dora bath kit, lotion, Kitchen towel, Christmas socks, body spray, a gift card to Mcdonalds and a few candy bars.  Thanks girls for making this season so fun this far!

No comments:

Post a Comment