Monday, January 10, 2011

The Christmas post... Finally


I'm finally getting around to posting about our Christmas.  Christmas day was a fun-filled and very busy.  It is a tradition in andrew's family to way up super early to open gifts.  This year that actually worked out perfectly for our busy schedule.  We woke up around 5 AM and opened gifts with the Veras.  We then had a quick breakfast and Andrew and I had to take off to work.  It sounds wretched to have to work on Christmas, but it wasn't bad at all.  We worked at Vista where we got to spend time with some of the kids.  We got to watch them open gifts, we watched movies and played in the snow.  After work we headed to my parents.  We had dinner, met Jake (Mal's current boyfriend), did gifts with the family and then at the end of the night Andrew and I finally did our gifts for eachother.  This year Andrew and I got a lot of good stuff, THANKS FAM!  Here are a few things we got for Christmas this year.
I got 2 new pairs of boots!
Andrew got a new suit.We got a Kitchenaid
We got a new camera which I was very excited about.  I LOVE taking pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment