Friday, August 20, 2010

Early Birthday Present

So anyone that knows Andrew and I knows that we aren't good with surprises. We both get really excited when we have a surprise for someone and when someone has a surprise for us... Ha curious is an understatement. We start probing and prying until we find out what the surprise it. Well, thats exactly what I did today. Andrew's been asking me the last couple of weeks what I want for my birthday and I've been giving him lots of ideas but the thing I wanted most was a gym pass. Well on Tuesday he came home saying he got my birthday present and he was really excited to give it to me, but as much as I begged he still wouldn't give in and give it to me that day. So today Andrew and I went to lunch and the whole time I was guessing what my present was and everytime I would guess gym pass I would get very excited and I guess Andrew saw that and that made him excited, excited enough that he couldn't wait until monday (my birthday) to give it to me. Sometime during lunch he had slipped the gym pass onto my keychain and when I got in the car to drive home I found it. I am so excited so finally be able to go to the gym again. I've been running and doing what I can at home but it will be nice to be able to lift some weights again.

Before I go I want to apologize if these posts are getting longer and more detailed and possibly boring but we've decided that we are going to start using the blog to document events in our life not only for our family that isn't close but also for ourselves. So plan so start seeing more blog posts from the Veras

No comments:

Post a Comment