Sunday, August 22, 2010

megan turns 21!

It is about 20 minutes from megans birthday and I am sitting at work. She always tries pretty hard to get me to blog and most of the time I am "too busy". So since its her birthday I thought I would write a little something about her. Here are the top 5 things so far that I love about Meg and they are also the top 5 things that make me extremely happy. (No particular order)
*the way she tells me she loves me at night right before she's about to fall asleep.
*how she still tries to talk when she is laughing too hard, though she always manages to get a couple words out and then keeps on laughing.
*how she sits on the edge of my side of the bed in the morning when I'm still asleep and she is about ready to leave. She just tickles my arm or my back and then kisses my forehead before she walks out of the room.
*the way she gets excited about the tiniest of things!
*that no matter when, where or what time of day it is, she always looks her best. Amazingly beautiful.

These are only a few of the reasons I'm the luckiest man alive!

Happy Birthday Hun!!

I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment