Saturday, August 7, 2010

What a Month!

July was quite an eventful month for us. We were both working, I was going to school but we also made lots of time for fun. We went to the days of 47 rodeo with our friends Paul and Amelia and their cute little boy Caleb, we went hiking to Cascade Springs with the Vera side of the fam (Very beautiful place, I would recommend hiking there) and we also celebrated our two year anniversary of being together. Yes, on July 30th we had been "officially" together for two years. So I was thinking it would be fun to tell about how our relationship "officially" started. It was Bailey's 12th birthday and Andrew and I had been hanging out for about 5 days. He was planning on taking Bailey to Pizza Hut for her birthday and asked if I wanted to come along. I of course said yes because since the first day we had hungout all I wanted to do was be with him :). Anyway, that whole day I had been texting a mutual friend of mine and Andrews who wasn't too happy about the fact that we were hanging out so much. So while we were at Pizza Hut this mutual friend asked if Andrew and I were "together". I wasn't sure so I just came out and asked and Andrew said, "Sure"! So this year on July 30th we celebrated by having a little lunch together. Andrew had to work so he just brought home Subway and after that I went tubing with some friends on the Provo river.

Andrew and I are currently in Nebraska..... WHOOP! We are both really excited, we've missed it here so much. We left Thursday at 2 in the afternoon and got here Friday morning around 5 AM. Needless to say we were both exhausted Friday but that didn't stop us from going, going, going. We went and visited with grandma Pat which was nice and then my dad took us out on the river to test out his new airboat. I must admit it's alot more fun than I expected. Today (Saturday) we've spent most of the day playing on the river and are now getting ready to go to the fair in Arlington.

Well thats all for now, but I'm sure I'll be blogging again later about the adventures of out Nebraska trip.

1 comment:

  1. That mutual friend of yours sure acted crazy at the time :)

    ReplyDelete