Thursday, November 11, 2010

Basketball Season Begins

Many people may be shocked by what I am about to say, so you may want to sit down.  This year I will be coaching the sophomore girls basketball at Tooele High School.  Yes, you read right, I said Tooele High School.  Though I will always be a Cowboy at heart, I am very excited to coach the Lady Buffs.  Final cuts were yesterday and I am sad to say that I did have to make cuts :(.  It was alot more depressing than I expected.  I wish everyone could make the team, but due to numbers some people had to go.  I have a feeling we are going to have a great season.  The girls are great and are very willing to learn and this makes me excited to be coaching them.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I was a Lady Buff my freshman and sophomore years of high school and cherish those memories!!! And, I played basketball there too!! So, that is even better! Hope all is going well with you guys! Good luck with basketball!

    ReplyDelete