Saturday, November 27, 2010

Friends

"A Friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are."

"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival." ~C.S. Lewis

Today I am thankful for my friends. This weekend I had the opportunity to visit with one of my best friends, Haley.  She came home from college for the Thanksgiving break and was able to take some time to come over to my house.  It was so good to see her and catch up.  I love how now matter what happens we can always turn to eachother.  I'm grateful for all of my friends, those who I am still close with and those who I have lost touch with through time.  Thanks for the influence you've all had in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment