Monday, November 15, 2010

Caring People

This morning I was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, trying to get everything in order for school.  I had a test that I wasn't prepared for, due to the fact that I couldn't keep my eyes open to study anymore last night and I also hadn't printed off my investment assignment that was due today.  So I woke up early so I would have time to study and get my assignment printed off, unfortunatly our internet wasn't working this morning so I was unable to access the assignment.  I shot out an email to my classmates to  see if someone could print it out for me and within 5 minutes I had a response saying he had it covered.  I am Thankful that there are caring people out there who are thinking about others and make life a little bit easier and alot more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment