Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Husband

Everyday when I'm trying to decide what to say I'm thankful for, my husband is the first thing that comes to mind. I've been trying to put it off as long as possible because I'm constantly talking about how great he is and I figure people get sick of hearing me be so mushy about it, but I couldn't put it off anymore.  Today and everyday, I am thankful for my husband.  Andrew is such a hard worker and is so caring.  He is everything and more that I ever wanted in my husband.  He's fun, loving and nice.....LOOKING :).  Thanks And for being so great.  I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Megan,
    I have really enjoyed reading your blog, and love hearing all the great things you are thankful for! Thanks for sharing. oh- and how did the car hunt go?

    ReplyDelete