Saturday, November 13, 2010

Harry Potter

The beginning of the end it coming.  Over the past 15 years many people have grown to be fond of the Harry Potter series, some may even be considered obsessed, including myself.  I've played Harry Potter Trivia games, stood in line at midnight to get the books and attended the midnight showing for every movie.  Unfortunately,  I wont be able to attend the midnight show this coming Friday because I will be house sitting for VTL, but I have my tickets to see it on opening day and can't wait to see the Deathly Hallows.

Today I am thankful for Harry Potter and the great memories I have because of Harry Potter activities.

Harry Potter Memories
1. Leatherbys before each midnight show
2. Dancing boy at Gateway midnight show
3. Being the first in line, and making up games that usually ended with a jammed finger and a couple bleeders
4. Cheering.... HARRY POTTER WHOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment