Saturday, May 23, 2009

Big Changes

Well It's official, Andrew and I are moving to Nebraska on June 15th. We found out a couple days ago that I got a job as a dental assistant and Andrew and I think it's a good opportunity for us. Andrew has an interview June 16th for a manager position at finish line and has also applied at many other places. We are very excited for a change. As everyone knows Cedar has been quite boring, especially after everyone moved home for the summer. My life pretty much consists of Work, running and watching movies and Andrews life consists of being a house wife (he says), running and watching movies. Today while I was working at turn I got to take Brandi on an 1 on 1 outing because she got 10 stickers. I took her to get ice cream, then we went to the park and after that we went to Wal Mart because she really wanted to look at phones so she knew how much she needed to save up. When we pulled up to Wal Mart we saw the cutest little puppies so we stopped and played with them. After we left i called Andy and convinced him to go look at them. After seeing them he said they were the cutest puppies he has ever seen and he promised that when we move and get settled in we can get a puppy! I'm so excited. Because I get really bored when I'm alone so I need some type of thing to plat with. Also I'm not sure if it's official but we've talked about taking Ben's dog Drake to Nebraska with us while Ben is on his mission. I think it would be fun but alot of work. We would have to build him a pen behind the yard until he learns not to dig it up and also house train him because he wont be able to stay outside in the winter. I have a feeling it's going to be very eventful and I can't wait!! We had been hoping that we would get jobs and be able to move but when it became official I think Andrew and I both got really nervous. Neither of us have been that far away from our parents. We will miss our families so much but now our trips to see them will be another thing we will have to look foward to. Oh ya I forgot to mention since we are living in Nebraska we will have a 4 bedroom house, which means I get to do lots of decorating!

Right now I am sitting at work. It's raining really hard and thundering. I can't wait to get off so Andrew and I can go play in the rain. Before I came here to T-mobile to work I was working at turn and one of the girls I was working with was really nervous about the thunder. she started getting all the flash lights together and making a kit in case the power went out, it was fun. I'm gonna miss those girls so much. I'm a little bummed to have to quit.

1 comment:

  1. meg i cant believe you guys are moving!!! thats really cool tho. you will love being a dental assistant. i have done it the past few years and LOVE it! plus the pay is also really nice! one more week! cant wait :)

    ReplyDelete