Thursday, May 14, 2009

Work- Megan

Well I'm just sitting at work blogging it up. I'm trying to find ways to stay busy while the store isn't busy so that I don't think about the upcoming weekend. I'm going to be all alone here in Cedar because Andy is going home to Grantsville but I have to work so I can't go. The bad part about it is I only work 5 hours Friday and 5 hours Saturday so I won't have anything to do after that and if you know me you know that I don't do well when I'm not doing something. I wish I could just work all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Actually not sunday because I really want to go to church! I feel like I haven't gone in forever but it was just last sunday... not by choice though. I had to work at turn. This Sunday I don't have to work so I'll be able to go!

Only 23 days till Andrew and I will be married! I can't even wait. I get butterflies everytime I think about it and the last few mornings it's the first thing I think about when I wake up.. I can't believe it's getting so close but I hope the time goes by fast! I'm getting a little anxious. I can't tell if Andrew if very excited, I'm sure he is he just doesn't show it like me. (I went and woke him up this morning to remind him only 23 more days, and then I jumped up and down and got really happy, but Andrew doesn't do that :)) But it's going to be great! I'm really blessed to be able to marry my BEST friend in the whole world. And when were married it will be even better because it will be like having a sleepeover every night with you best friend. One thing I know I need to work on is remembering that when were married it's not just me it's "us". Sometimes when I'm talking to And I'll say "I'm going to do this...." and it frustrates him alot because it effects him but I don't say us I just say me. He's really great about that though. He is always including me in the decisions and everything else and I'm grateful for that. If you read this Andy I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment