Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lovin life -Megan

Well I have to admit I've never liked a job in my life but now I'm blessed to have 2 jobs that I absolutely love! My first job is at Turn community, I get to work with some really special people and honestly I think they help me more than I help them. Sometimes we have our off days with eachother and they like to yell and swear at me but I really love every minute of it. Every person I get to work with is so unique and so amazing! I love them all! Tomorrow I'm working with Craig and Alan and I'm taking them to their softball game and I get to play!! I'm super excited! Since I started working there I feel greater appreciation for the people and things around me. I've realized how blessed I am for the ability to make decisions for myself because some people aren't so fortunate. My second job is at the T-mobile store. It's alot different from Turn but its still really enjoyable and my co-workers are great! I feel really lucky to be able to go to jobs that enjoy.

Today was Andrew's last day of work. Kind of scary for us but I think it is for the best. While Andrew was working there his boss asked him to be dishonest to alot of people and it just wasn't the best situation. Now Andrew and I will have more time together but I'm nervous that he is going to get really bored and I don't want that to make him grumpy. Anyway it's 11 o'clock and that's about the time Andrew and I finally settle down and have time to spend quality time together so I need to take advantage of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment