Monday, May 11, 2009

Tennis and losing job


Well today has been pretty crappy for me, Andy and probably a little bit for Meg. It started out okay but slowly decreased in happiness and then finally picked back up after five PM. This morning Meg went to work and left me at home to do some laundry and apply for some jobs in Omaha. As far as accomplishing those two tasks, I only worked on one...the laundry still isn't finished and probably won't be for another day because I am sure my roommate will be doing laundry like he does EVERY single night...waste of money and water. Anyway, the reason i focused so hard on searching for a job was because I talked to my current boss and he informed me that because his head is so far up his lazy a** he is losing his business and after Friday i will no longer have a position...neither will my good buddy Jon. You see there are a few reasons that I have lost my job and every single reason has to do with the fact that my boss has NO IDEA what it takes to run a successful business. I hope he realizes that working 15 hours a week, lying to customers, selling used beds as new and giving away hundreds of dollars of product to customers to close a sale will not keep your business running. Not to mention telling hundreds of St George residents he will honor the coupon in the Dixie Direct for free seat cushions and then not ordering any for 3 months. These are just a few things that is running his business in to the ground. Very frustrating. Had he freaking showed up to work once in a while to take care of the things only the owner of the store can take care of, I would still have a job!!!


Anyway, after Meg got home we went and hit some tennis balls at the courts. It was really fun and funny. Meg isn't the best, but she is still very fun to play with. We took a camera and took one picture ha ha that was the biggest thing for meg...take pics but we forgot and so i took one of her right before we got in the car to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment