Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 1 w/ no JOB - ANdy


I am sitting here at my apartment and am bored to tears. Today is the first day I do not have a job and it is honestly ridiculously boring!! I have been somewhat productive however. I have done laundry all day, looked for jobs worked on some other random things and ran a couple errands. So i haven't waisted my day. I have also been working on my guitar skills. I am not very good at it but I am improving.


I just read gun's most recent blog and to answer her questions about my excitement...I am very, very anxious and pumped to marry her. After all she is my best friend and who wouldn't want to spend their life with their best friend??? I have just been a little stressed the last couple of days with losing my job.


My plans for the rest of the day: More laundry, more applications, a little workout, maybe some time in the tanning bed, a little lunch with Meg and then more of the same stuff later until gun gets home at 8 pm.


I LOVE YOU TOO HUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment