Monday, May 18, 2009

Nice weekend with the Fam-

Well it's monday and I'm back at work, but that's okay because I had an awesome weekend. I worked Saturday and was plannin gon staying here in Cedar but I missed Andrew way too much! He was in grantsville helping his dad and brothers with the deck, which looks amazing!! So I went home to Grantsville. OH MY GOODNESS! So I'm at work right now and the scariest thing just happened. A customer came in and I was helping him but then he went off on my boss saying he was a scam artist and started saying all these swear words. Then he started threatening telling him he better watch out when he steps out the store door. I'm shaking right now because I really thought this guy was going to fight him. Anyway I'm glad that's over. Back to the weekend. It was just really nice to hangout with our families. Well I'm getting back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment