Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ditching this place

Well Andrew and I had a very boring yet eventful night, if that is possible. We started out watching the cav's game which is always great! ( I LOVE LEBRON) Anyway then I got really bored and when I get bored I get grumpy and really restless so Andrew and I spent out night thinking about what we should do. Eventually we came to the conclusion that we should pack our bags and head to Nebraska that very second... So now we're in Nebraska! No I'm just kidding but we really considered it. I even got up to pack my bag but then we realized it probably wouldn't be smart for me to just not show up to work. If it wasn't for work I really think we would be on our way to Nebraska because that's just how we roll. We like to be random and take chances. So we didn't go to Nebraska, in fact we didn't do anything except watch the game, which is totally fine with me except the the Cav's lost! Seriously they were dominating and then lost by one point.. But I swear LeBron got fouled on that last shot! UGH anyway they should have won, I'm still a little upset about it because I really wanted them to go into the finals undefeated but oh well.

This morning when I woke up I had a text from my aunt saying that there is a job opening at one of her dentsist offices in Omaha and to give her a call. So I talked her and we discussed hours and when I could start (I kind of have to work around the wedding and honeymoon right now) and she is going to let me know tonight whether that will work for them or not. So we have our fingers crossed. Also if I do get the job Andrew and I are planning on moving as much of our stuff as possible to Nebraska this weekend and staying a few days so Andy can apply for a few jobs! Very random but I'm excited! Andrew and I have talked and we both agree that this would be really good for us. It would give us a chance to grow together and it would be a new experience and we're all about new things. Even if I don't get the job I think And is pretty set that we don't stay in Cedar so we will probably move to Nebraska anyway. But we will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment