Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Last Day, Writing A Song

Right now Meg is at work and I am at my apt waiting. Technically not just sitting here waiting but I am excited for her to come over. Today was my last day of work at My Comfort...I am kind of happy to not be working for someone so dishonest and such a shady company. (I wouldn't refer anyone to use my comfort to get a bed...though there beds are VERY, VERY comfortable) Anyway I spent about an hour talking with Nick about all the things I thought he did wrong and how he can fix them...he didn't really appreciate it, but i don't care he needed hear it. He probably went home and cried on his wifes shoulder..."they were mean to me, please save me."

Anyway, I started to write a new song today and so far I think that it is okay. I have a nice melody, chord progression, lyrics and then where the problem is occuring is the strum pattern... I am having a hard time figuring out the perfect pattern to top it off.

OH YA CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE! www.amvera.acnrep.com

No comments:

Post a Comment