Sunday, May 31, 2009

Only 6 days

Andrew and I are back in G-ville and out of Cedar for good. WHOO WHOO! Right now some of my family is out from Nebraska helping get everything ready for the wedding, Thank goodness. My Aunt Julie and future cousin Emily are both here and they've been helping around the house and getting some of the decorations together. My Grandma Pat is also here and she is helping get my dress together. She used to own her own Bridal store and she made her own dresses so she has been working on my dress, doing all the alterations.

I almost forgot. Before Andrew and I left Cedar Andrew had some things stolen from his room, including out lizzard, Lizzy. We were really bummed because she went missing the day we were going to let her go. Well on Friday while I was at work Andrew was loading up all the things in his room so we could move and he found Liz in the garbage can. She was really skinny and barely alive. At the time I was working with one of my clients, Craig. Craig and I took liz up into the mountains and let her go. It was a good outting for the day and we got to let Liz go so it was a good day

The wedding is 6 days away and I'm so excited!! I get butterflies everytime I think about it. I've been trying to stay busy so that the time will go by faster because when I think about it alot it seems to just crawl by. I feel very blessed to be able to marry Andrew. He is an amazing man and he makes me so happy! I never thought I would get married when I was this young, but I also never thought I would find a guy as great as Andrew.

Right now I'm scanning pictures for my sisters graduation video that my mom is making.. I can't believe Mal is already graduating. I'm really excited for he but also nervous. Part of my wishes I was staying in Cedar so I could keep an eye on her and be there if she needed anything. But I'm sure she will be fine. She's made me really proud lately with the decisions and changes she's making in her life and I know that they are and will continue to make her happy. I love you sissy!

No comments:

Post a Comment